Monday 9 March 2015

The Diary Of Joe, Episode 1, 09/03/2015

The Diary Of Joe, Episode 1, 09/03/2015
Oh it monday morning, I didn't plan going to school today, yes of course am not going to school today. I will take a day off for assignment of which I have not done. Before I forget, it time for morning devotion. There goes Mr cj my noisy neighbor shouting "Eze bongo" that what he call me, sometime I wonder where he developed such name from, well I decided to call him "obóko". For me I jst thought of the name out of the blues. He (Mr cj) only coming to room to collect toothpaste oooo, thank God he has gone. I continue with my devotion after which I will check my mail box, bbm, whatsapp msg. Now it time for assignment, argh!!! Much assignment to do here ooo anyway it must be done i.e in my mind God help me out oo, this one is too much ooo. Up nepa ooooo, see dem boy dey play "gbedu" this early morning. And now am hungry with no money ooo chai who go help me now? Anyway I will cook white rice and warm my sweet and delicious stew. I don forget my assignment ooo and now am working on it..... 5hours later, my back is paining me oo. I need to take a break with good music and chat with friends and course mates. Here come sleep, ( I jump to the bed) leaving the assignment, will continue later joor... don't stop reading, it still continue when I wake up....

Please share
#everybodyloveJOE
#ThediaryofJOE
Pin: 2ACE48FF

No comments:

Post a Comment